Archivo del blog
- A really good interview about the events of Tianam...
- A discussion on China with Henry Kissinger
- China Today: A Report from Beijing
- Sobre las ultimas noticias
- Interactivo Los Revolucionarios (Live @ Karl Marx,...
- Milton Friedman with Charlie Rose
- A Cuban (Rhyming) Revolution
- A panel discussion about Chinese president Hu Jint...
- Un video sobre China.
- An article by Jeffrey D. Sachs
- Eastern Europe Transition
- ▼ abril (11)
domingo, 6 de abril de 2008
China Today: A Report from Beijing
It is really interesting to notice the differences between the new class of leaders in China and the new one in Cuba, I mean Perez Roque, Carlos Lage, etc. This video suggests that some of the new Chinese leaders understand, even if they do not express it openly, that will be impossible to stop some democratic changes in the future. Watch this video from the 26th minute to the end.